From modest operations to multi-level commercial grow facilities, GSTS offers a scalable cannabis grow lighting, cooling/dehumidification, and facility control system to meet the dynamic needs of the market.
Our Cannabis Grow Systems and Service Include:
GSTS Engineering Services
- Designed to accelerate your operations set up time from concept to harvest.
- We start with our engineering assessment and determine how to best apply our science and solutions to your facility.
- Factoring in the existing HVAC systems of the facility or location, green energy availability (geothermal wells, rivers, solar/wind power availability, etc)
GSTS is committed to working with your facility’s existing space, thermal equipment, and electrical structure.
Our involvement in projects can be limited to certain elements or tailored to encompass the following: Design Engineering Services, Program Management, Installations, HVAC Design, Software Integration to existing BMS (Building Management System), Green Energy Rebate Study and much more!
Lights + Cooling/Dehumidification + Facility Control System
GSTS provides lights for all phases of cannabis cultivation. We provide you the most cost-effective, reliable, and energy efficient system which significantly improves your entire growing process.
Our vegetative light: the GSTS-V60
- Our first-in-class, liquid cool-LED vegetative light model provides optimized light spectra and power/wattage for young vegetative growth.
- GSTS light can be stacked and includes shadowless technology providing the ideal conditions for maximum yield and plant fullness.
- This light was designed to deliver the exact light nutritions young plants in the vegetative cycle need to mature.
Our flowering light: The GSTS-1000
- The industry’s first and only liquid cooled grow light.
- The GSTS1000 grow light is the most advanced, powerful and energy efficient solution on the market today.
Our GSTS1000 model is the most powerful, energy efficient and flexible light on the market. With 1000 watt maximum draw power being fed to energy-efficient LEDs, an innovative liquid heat rejection system, and advance computerized spectral intensity control interface which creates unmatched performance.
Few other LED manufacturers claim 1000W draw, and those that do waste 10-20% of this energy to power cooling fans on the fixture.
**Both lights can be customized with alternative wavelength LEDs depending on the grower’s needs and desires
The State of the Market:
The cannabis industry is presently enjoying very large profits because demand is exceeding supply. This has led to what has been termed a “grow for yield” approach to the market. What this means is that cultivators are simply interested in turning out and growing as much product as possible, no matter the cost.
However, as more and more states approve the growing of cannabis, the supply is catching up with demand in regions of the country like southern California and Colorado, causing dramatic decreases in the wholesale price of the flower.
This scenario is projected to accelerate over the next 5 years and will cause the growers who do not shift their means of production to a cost-effective system to be unable to compete with those that do.
The main driving production cost of cannabis is the amount of energy it requires to grow. Like tomatoes, cannabis requires high amounts of light energy for photosynthesis and growth. Cannabis is a very fragile plant requiring a lot of light energy to sustain its vitality.
Indoor production of light for agriculture requires energy and because of the current inefficient methods of manufacturing light like HPS bulbs, the production of light produces a dramatic amount of heat. The indoor grow environment must be precisely maintained at the right temperature and humidity level or the plant will die. For these reasons, cannabis is truly an energy “hog.” we invite you to learn more about how GSTS light and air handling solution is poised to bring in a new generation of indoor cannabis cultivation.