Our systems save energy!
Both on the local and state level, utility companies have recognized the energy savings our systems create for users and have begun rewarding our customers with unprecedented rebates.
- For example, a New England utility company rebates a current GSTS customer with an installed GS Thermal System more than one-quarter for every kilowatt-hour saved or 50% of the purchase price up to $1,000,000.
In the North East, other installations of the GSTS system have claimed rebates on average of $0.26 per kilowatt hour saved or up to 50% of the purchase price of the system up to $1,000,000.00.
The GSTS Lighting Incentive:
GSTS liquid cooled LED fixtures are not only the most energy efficient grow light available, but has been certified by UL, the Design Light Consortium, third party engineering consultants, as well as multiple utility providers across the continental United States allowing our customers to be in the unique position to qualify for energy saving incentives in the form of rebates and grants.
The GSTS System Incentive:
Only GS Thermal Solutions can proudly offer its customers the opportunity to be awarded the largest energy saving rebates and incentives as a complete system. This is due to the unique combination of the energy saving liquid cooled LEDs, innovative cooling/dehumidifying, and advanced facility control system that is the most energy efficient on the market today. This results in our customers receiving these energy rebates and grants from not only an efficient lighting standpoint – but as a complete energy efficient growth system.
(MEA) Maryland Energy Administration awarded an LLC a $400,000.00 Grant through their Strategic Energy Investment Program Section 9-20-B-01 et seq. of the State Government Article as a component of its overall mission to reduce energy demand and increase energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy resources.
This project was for a 30,000-square foot new construction greenhouse with high efficiency lighting and HVAC system exceeding minimum building requirements that will achieve an estimated 1,417,150 annual kWh saved.
- Energy Conservation Measure (ECM) 1:LED Growing Lights Grow Rooms
- To Install 538 Liquid Cooled high power LED Grow Lights, Instead of 672 high pressure sodium lights.
- All LED lights shall be automatically controlled for spectrum/intensity and running schedule based on the plant growing stage. Or growing room
- Estimated kWh savings of 904,500 kWh per year.
- ECM 2 HVAC (and HVAC Reheat) for growing rooms.
- Install 12 Dehumidifiers using chilled water. Unit will have an air to air heat exchanger for cooling recovering. Each dehumidifier will have an economizer.
- Install twelve (12)5 HP fans with variable frequency drives
- Install two (2) 10 HP Pumps with variable frequency drives
- Implement energy data analysis: monito and analyze energy consumption by lights and HVAC systems.
- Estimated KWh savings of 512,650 kWh per year.
(BGE) Baltimore Gas and Energy
BGE was engaged as the power provider for this facility and found that we qualified the customer for a Custom measure incentive for a main system/equipment which is eligible for an incentive up to 75% of the incremental cost with a cap of $0.28/kWh. For control/add-on measure, the incentive is up to 50% of the project cost. For Comprehensive design, there was no cap and incentive is up to 90% of the incremental cost
Check your areas listing for eligibility: