GSTS fixtures are nearly 100 times more efficient than a common air-cooled lighting system.
New Technology Powering Scientific Research
Our lighting, cooling, and control technology revolutionizes an agricultural research environment. Our hardware and software allow researchers to control every growth parameter while recording precise data for scientific analysis.
GSTS Liquid-Cooled LED Technology
- Spectral control allows researchers to analyze how crops react to specific wavelength and intensity inputs
- Durability through a robust design allows researchers to IP65 work in any damp or wet conditions
- The liquid cooled loop prevents any temperature variations to impact the research environment
- Liquid cooling allows for operation in extreme temperature environments
- UL, FCC and DLC certification for precision and safety
GSTS Cooling/Dehumidification Technology
- Allows researchers to have precise control over the temperature and relative humidity of their research environment
- Ability to inject and circulate CO2 and other elements into the research environment with scientific accuracy
- The water that is extracted from the research environment can be analyzed for example:
- Vapor-pressure deficit [VPD]
- Plant respiration
- Reproductive activity
- Chemical composition of plant matter particulates collected by moisture
GSTS Central Control System
- Provides a more controlled approach to indoor growth operations for scientific inquiry and exploration
- Our research control system integrates and controls each piece of hardware related to the laboratory – similar to a CPU in a computational network
- All growth parameters and data is fed back into this central collection system
- Data is then recorded, analyzed and compared
We give horticultural researchers and scientific professionals the capability to research genetic composition, growth process, environmental impact, and explore the most effective means of producing the highest quality crop.
The GSTS system is the optimal tool aiding researchers in their pursuit to optimize growth formulas for any agricultural species or genome.
Before GS Thermal Solutions renovated our facility we struggled with large electrical bills coming from our HPS lights used in our grow rooms. The Liquid Cooled LEDs have dramatically reduced costs while boosting our gram/watt average.
After growing with HPS lights for my entire life, I couldn’t believe the range of options on the GSTS-1000 watt fixture! Having wavelength intensity control at my fingertips was truly a new way to grow – welcome to the future!
The GSTS team developed and engineered our entire operation. They optimized our entire facility to take advantage of the energy rebates available from our utility company as well as taking advantage of our on-site geothermal wells to cool the liquid cooled fixtures. The spectral intensity control, the effectiveness of the LEDs, and the safety features of the fixture made working with GS Thermal Solutions the most profitable decision our management team ever made.
Growing on a commercial scale, there is so many variables with the potential to be overlooked, we have to be prepared for everything. As a cultivator, my goal is to make plants grow healthy, strong, and produce as much product as possible. The GSTS system makes this a reality while taking out many of the potential pitfalls that come with growing with systems that don’t offer the same control and safety features that our team has come to depend on.
The greater Los Angeles area was the birthplace of this [cannabis] movement. Out here as growers we’ve seen it all, we’ve done it all, we’ve experienced it all. The GSTS-1000 is a new ball game! They have given us so much more to play with! The control system allows a cultivator to make the most of the knowledge he or she has acquired over the years. The system control makes it so easy to take your plants in and out of veg, have them flower sooner, play with different strains and genetics – it’s the whole package.
GSTS Innovative Liquid Cooled LED Fixture
Recognizing the agricultural research necessary to create an energy efficient, sustainable farming solution to feed the world, GS Thermal Solutions is proud to support partnerships for qualified research institutions, universities, and scientific professionals looking to employ a complete growth system.